[Rcpp-devel] Blog post - optimizing ragged arrays in R and Rcpp

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Fri Jul 4 05:27:40 CEST 2014

Dear all,

I just posted a short article on ragged arrays in R and Rcpp (it will
also be auto-posted to R-bloggers).  I've tried to be as comprehensive
as possible in discussing the problem background, as well as providing
relevant citations.  I'm curious to hear if anyone else has faced this
problem, and if there are prior solutions that I've overlooked.

http://helmingstay.blogspot.com/2014/07/computational-speed-is-common-complaint.html

Best,
Christian Gunning
University of New Mexico

--
A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!