[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp and required steps before next release

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jan 29 21:18:45 CET 2014

On 29 January 2014 at 12:06, Dan Tenenbaum wrote:
| Yes, thanks. I took a look at https://github.com/kevinushey/RcppBiocChecks and it looks like Bioconductor packages are in good shape. Thanks Kevin for checking this, and Steffen for fixing mzR and Rdisop.
|
| That document does refer to several packages that are not Bioconductor packages:
|
| CDM
| sirt
| TAM
| geiger

Note the date. Kevin's page is a little dusty (~ 5 days).

I am trying to keep

   https://github.com/RcppCore/rcpp-logs/blob/master/status/status-20140129.txt

more current (which includes changing the url which may be bad style -- but I
am keeping the url of all other files in that repo).

CDM, sirt, and TAM are indeed on the list of the now 12 packages still
needing a patch.  The other one, geiger, morphed to works as-is with some
other work.

And Kevin also confirmed to me that the four CRAN packages I didn't touch (as
they depended on BioC packages) also test fine -- so we are now in the clear
for all of BioC.

I still need to reflect that update from Kevin.  But we're getting there --
and it is really excellent how folks are helping.  Four patched packages are
already on CRAN, plus three which got there late last week, plus the handful
I was involved with, ...

| Anyway, I don't think I need to take further action on this, but if anyone needs me to do or test anything, just let me know.

Noted, thanks.