[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp+bigmemory+inline

Jaime Ashander jashander at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 28 01:14:03 CET 2014

My only idea, based on the snip below, is that maybe boost headers are not
installed, or installed to a directory other than where bigmemory knows to
look.

In recent versions Bigmemory uses headers via the BH package, which I guess
should be installed via dependencies. Providing your sessionInfo() could be
useful.
- Jaime

/home/tiago/R/x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-library/3.0/bigmemory/include/bigmemory/BigMatrix.h:5:48: