[Rcpp-devel] Post to Rcpp-devel list

Tetyana Kosyakova kosyachina at yahoo.de
Fri Jan 17 18:09:58 CET 2014

Dear Rcpp-devel team,

I would like to post the following Message:
"

Topic:
Problem with Rcpp on 64 bit machine (windows 7)

Dear Rcpp-devel Team/Rcpp Users,

maybe you can give me a tip for how to make Rcpp work on a 64 bit machine (with windows7 on it).
i have absolutely no problem with running Rccp on my old 32 bit laptop (xp), where i just had to install the new version or R, Rtools, and specifying Rtools in a path.
But doing the same does not work on 64 bit machine. All the tips which i have found in the internet just do not work..
please ask me if you need more details.

thank you in advance!
Tatjana
"