[Rcpp-devel] vector < RawVector > to RawMatrix [like do.call(rbind, mylist)]

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Fri Jan 10 11:22:26 CET 2014

Hi,

If you wrap your std::vector<RawVector> you get a list of raw vectors, and this does not do deep copies of the RawVector.

If you want a RawMatrix, you have to make copies as all the matrix data is contiguous in memory.

Perhaps you can change things around, first create the matrix and then fill it instead of creating a vector of RawVector.

Romain