[Rcpp-devel] using [[Rcpp::interfaces(r, cpp)]] causes a package to fail

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Mon Feb 17 06:50:21 CET 2014

On 16 February 2014 at 16:10, JJ Allaire wrote:
| You need to specify the owner of the repo -- in this case "RcppCore", so you
| would do:
|
| install_github("Rcpp", "RcppCore")
|
| I'm not sure when this will go to CRAN -- it's a pretty egregious bug so
| hopefully soon. Dirk, are there other bugs related to the 0.11 transition that
| we're expecting a patch release for or is this the only known major regression?

We have an small number of minor bugs just like this (and thanks and kudos
for fixing this one).  As well as a bigger one regarding Solaris builds.

The latter one puts me on hold as we have not yet heard heard back from the
person reporting the issue, though a fix has been provided.

Dirk, out of town