[Rcpp-devel] Package built with Rcpp fails to install

Tal Galili tal.galili at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 22:29:20 CET 2014

Just to correct my previous statement -
It seems that I after I restarted RStudio, the package no longer compiles
for me.
I tried win-builder and it also failed, see:
http://win-builder.r-project.org/ziuFii9ZaY9t/00install.out

So the good news is that I can work on this. The bad news is that I still
have no idea why is this happening or what to try/read in order to resolve
it.

So if/when someone in this list would be able to help give me a direction,
I would gladly try to follow it through.

Best,
Tal

Contact me: Tal.Galili at gmail.com |
www.r-statistics.com (English)