[Rcpp-devel] (Very) rare segfault

Kevin Ushey kevinushey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 19:42:34 CEST 2014

The general prescription is:

1. Try running the code with `gctortue(TRUE)` on,
2. Try running with a debugger (gdb, lldb, valgrind),
3. Try running with sanitizers (see e.g. Dirk's docker containers:
https://github.com/eddelbuettel/docker-ubuntu-r)

This should help provide you (and/or us) enough information to diagnose the
problem.

Cheers,
Kevin