[Rcpp-devel] RcppArmadillo BLAS/LAPACK force number of threads to 1

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Aug 13 06:11:21 CEST 2014

Hi Scott,

On 13 August 2014 at 13:52, Scott Ritchie wrote:
| Thanks Dirk,
|
| Since the original question has been answered (no there isn't a way to control
| this through Armadillo or Rcpp, and the problem is unrelated), I'll go bug the

One of the issue is that you start frim R when using Rcpp -- so you always
get R's BLAS/LAPACK combination.

| r-sig-hpc mailing list if I can't find a working answer.
|
| Thanks for the additional pointers,

Sorry for the goose chase. This should be better documented -- maybe we'll
just write up a short Gallery post once done.

I should have a better pointer. There was also something by Simon U on this;
as I (very vaguely) recall the parallel may have needed a fix or something.

Cheers, Dirk

| Cheers,
|
| Scott
|

| On 12 August 2014 21:24, Dirk Eddelbuettel <edd at debian.org> wrote:
|

|     On 12 August 2014 at 17:09, Scott Ritchie wrote:
|     | Well that's frustrating.
|     |

http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com | @eddelbuettel | edd at debian.org