[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Looping over the parameters of a function

Petre Caraiani petre.caraiani at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 17:36:21 CEST 2014

I don't know how to change the parameters of the function. The Brent
routine finds the root of a function depending just on x. I know how to
pass a vector between R and C, but I want to pass it to the function, while
having the function depending on variable x only.

On Tuesday, April 8, 2014, Dirk Eddelbuettel
<edd at debian.org<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','edd at debian.org');>>