[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp and RInside on XCode

Nicholas Pezolano npezolano at gmail.com
Wed Sep 25 01:22:00 CEST 2013

Hi Rcpp Dev list,

I was able to get RInside and Rcpp up and running on a brand new mac book
air, with XCode 5 and the macports version of R with absolutely no hassle.
I wanted to give XCode 5 and shot and was wondering if anyone was able to
successfully compile and link RInside or Rcpp with Xcode and if so how?

I tried adding the same build flags produced from the make files in the
examples and I get the following error.

http://pastebin.com/iPAsVWAy

Note how ever I am able to compile and run the examples with the same
version of clang macports uses outside of Xcode with out any issues.

Best,

Nicholas Pezolano