[Rcpp-devel] Package checking using R-devel (3.1) and Rcpp

Robert Bruggner rbruggner at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 22:51:37 CEST 2013

Dirk, Simon,

Thank you for such a quick response! I really appreciate the help. It sounds like things are slightly out of my control for the moment but will note the upcoming changes to the Rcpp codebase in my CRAN submission.

Also, thank you for the pointer to the Makevars information and the information re: the internal package ':::' calls. I will update the code accordingly.

Cheers,

-Rob