[Rcpp-devel] Formulas in Markdown of Rcpp-Gallery

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Sep 24 15:30:06 CEST 2013

On 24 September 2013 at 14:58, Simon Zehnder wrote:
| Thanks for giving it a try!

Seconded.

By the same token, if there are any Ruby/jekyll whizzes in the audience, we'd
take enhancements for mathjax and/or plot displays.

Otherwise the status quo (.Rmd or .cpp into nicely formatted html including
knitr conversion of code) remains as is. It has served us fine so far.

(And yes, we noticed a minor breakage at the Github end as tags are current
converted into links / aggregated.)