[Rcpp-devel] How to use external C++ libraries in R packages with Rcpp.

guxiaobo1982 guxiaobo1982 at qq.com
Mon Sep 2 12:33:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

We are going to package an external C++ library into a R package, and I'd like to know Rcpp can help a lot, but we have two sinarioes:
1. We have only c++ header files, .lib dynamic link file and .dll dynamic runtime library.
2. A whole C++ library with all the header and .cpp source file in a seperate directory.

In both sinarioes, how can I specify additional include pathes, add the additional sources, and link against external .lib files.

Regards,

Xiaobo Gu