[Rcpp-devel] Local .h files and Rcpp attributes

Jonathan Olmsted jolmsted at princeton.edu
Wed Oct 23 15:24:28 CEST 2013

I just wanted to jump in here.

Mark, I'm going to email you off the list to chat about a Gallery post. It
looks like we wanted to know roughly the same thing at roughly the same
time.

For this email, I just wanted to allay fears amongst the helpers that their
help in the last week on this topic won't propagate beyond this past week.
It will.

Thanks,
Jonathan

J.P. Olmsted