[Rcpp-devel] [ANN] RcppArmadillo 0.3.920.3

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Nov 20 18:54:09 CET 2013

A minor bug fix release of Armadillo came out, and I wrapped up a new
RcppArmadillo 0.3.920.3 from it.

What follows below is from my blog at

   http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/
   http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/blog/2013/11/20/

where it is posted with links.

Thanks, Dirk

   RcppArmadillo 0.3.920.3

   Conrad released a bug fix version 3.920.3 for his Armadillo library.
   So I prepared a new release 0.3.920.3 of RcppArmadillo which is nor on
   on CRAN and also already in Debian. Note that we skipped interim
   version .2 which addressed an Atlas linking issue which doesn't affect
   us in the R context as we get LAPACK and BLAS via the R process we get
   used from.

   The complete list of changes is below.

       Changes in RcppArmadillo version 0.3.920.3 (2013-11-20)

       * Upgraded to Armadillo release Version 3.920.3

            * fix for handling of tiny matrices by .swap()

   Courtesy of CRANberries, there is also a diffstat report for the most
   recent release As always, more detailed information is on the
   RcppArmadillo page. Questions, comments etc should go to the
   rcpp-devel mailing list off the R-Forge page.