[Rcpp-devel] unloading/reloading Rcpp based custom package crashes my R session

Anwar Ludin anwar.ludin at riskcetera.com
Thu May 30 17:55:01 CEST 2013

Hi Dirk,

Yes I noticed that RStudio was restarting the session whenever you
rebuild the package. I guess RStudio does this in order to make sure
that the session is clean. I am however a bit worried from an RStudio
end-user's perspective because the package can be loaded/unloaded using
the package selection functionality in RStudio,  and whenever the user
does that the R session crashes.

Regards,

Anwar