[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp.package.skeleton in 0.10.3 does not work correctly?

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat May 25 15:19:22 CEST 2013

On 25 May 2013 at 06:29, Peng Yu wrote:
| Hi,
|
| The following shows the difference between the outputs of
| Rcpp.package.skeleton of version 0.9.13 and 0.10.3. The output from
| 0.10.3 can not be installed correctly. The difference is in
| src/Makefile. Does anybody has similar problem with 0.10.3?

[ You meant src/Makevars. Details matter. ]

No we do not, and building a package via Rcpp.package.skeleton() has been
part of the normal 'R CMD check' for years, this generally works.

Including on OS X.

I don't have that platform, so I cannot help you.  If you really believe that
0.9.13 is better for you, you are of course free to use 0.9.13.