[Rcpp-devel] How to put the code 2013-01-05-r-function-from-c++.cpp in the src/ directory of a package?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:25:41 CEST 2013

> Stick callFunction() in that package.

I have read the documents that you mentioned and I'm able to put other
functions in a package. The difference for "callFunction" is that it
takes Function as an argument so I'm not able to get the code work in
cxxfunction. Is there an exampling using cxxfunction (rather than the
sourceCpp and cppFunction examples given by Xiao) for
2013-01-05-r-function-from-c++.cpp? Once I have a working example with
cxxfunction, I then should be able to put it in a package.

--
Regards,
Peng