[Rcpp-devel] using Roxygen2 in a methods exported via a module

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Mar 29 14:27:08 CET 2013

On 29 March 2013 at 09:44, romain at r-enthusiasts.com wrote:

| Hello,
|
| This is just not supported (yet).

I'd rather say:  "This was never supported nor announced to be supported."
Unless I am forgetting something here.

The "(yet)" has the same meaning here as stating that every conceivable
extension has a non-zero chance of being added --- simply because there are
no events with truly zero p-values...

| Romain
|
| Le 2013-03-29 09:39, Robin Girard a écrit :
| > Hi list,
| > I have a c++ class and associated methods in my package wich are
| > exported through a module, but I cannot find how to export the
| > documentation of the method and the class. I am using Rcpp  10.3,
| > Roxygen2, ...
| > Note that when I use module to export a function (not a method from
| > my class) the export works like a charm.
| >
| > any idea of what I'm doing wrong ?

Probably simply not reading the documentation carefully enough.

Dirk