[Rcpp-devel] Maximum Columns in Rcpp DataFrame

Bierbryer, Andrew abierbryer at klsdiversified.com
Tue Mar 5 20:09:10 CET 2013

Hi -

I am trying to create an rcpp data frame with more than 20 columns. I get a compile error that it cannot find the matching function for call to Rcpp::DataFrame::create.
When I try to create it for 20 columns, it works fine. Is 20 columns the maximum number that you can use in the Rcpp::DataFrame::create?
If you have any suggestions regarding this, that would be great.

Thanks,
Andrew Bierbryer

The information contained in this email communication is confidential and is intended only for the recipients named above and any others who have been specifically authorized to receive it. Any unauthorized dissemination, copying or use of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments from your system and notify the sender immediately.

This communication is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a solicitation or offer to buy or sell securities. Any such offer will be made only to qualified investors by means of a confidential private offering memorandum, and only in jurisdictions where permitted by law. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results