[Rcpp-devel] How to include "Rcpp.h" in code

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jun 4 18:39:05 CEST 2013

Yanping,

On 5 June 2013 at 00:02, Yanping Liu wrote:
| I'm a newcomer to use Rcpp in eclipse. I fowllow the manual (http://
| blog.fellstat.com/?p=170) strictly. However, I can't fix step 6 to set up link
| in Windows platform. What's the trick?

There is a disconnect between your subject line ("include file error") and
your message body ("link error").  Which is it?

I strongly recommend to leave Eclipse aside and try to work through this from
the command-line, or from RStudio.  Once you think you know what the required
pieces and steps are, go back to Eclipse.  One battle at a time.