[Rcpp-devel] Integrate xts_API for C with Rcpp

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Fri Jan 11 17:12:23 CET 2013

(Thanks for reposting on list. I had replied earlier to an email I was CCed on)

On 11 January 2013 at 23:59, Wu Wush wrote:
| Dear Dirk,
|
| I have seen your post in http://stackoverflow.com/questions/14274055/
| how-to-use-c-api-of-xts-package-in-rcpp .
|
| What should we do to generalize the include flag settings?

I think I may address this with a small package, at least until we have
better support for creating plugins on the fly.

A few quick questions to focus the discussion:
 - Do you have particular functions from the xts C API in mind?
 - Is what you are looking for already exported?
 - Is it in xts or in zoo?  Would be need both?