[Rcpp-devel] pairlist problem with Rcpp 0.10.2

Alexey Stukalov astukalov at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 22:13:35 CET 2013

Dear Rcpp developers,

After an upgrade to Rcpp 0.10.2 I've got an error "pairlist undefined"
during the compilation of my Rcpp-using C++ library
(actual gcc 4.7 output is hundreds lines long, so I skip it ) in the
constructions like this:

Rcpp::DataFrame::create(
                Rcpp::Named( R_COLUMN_OBJECT, objectIds ),
                Rcpp::Named( R_COLUMN_COMPONENT_INDEX, compIxs ),
                Rcpp::Named( R_STRINGS_AS_FACTORS, false )
            )

whereas with the older versions (including 0.10) it was ok.
I figured that pairlist is defined in Rcpp/grow.h.
When I include this header before <Rcpp/DataFrame.h>, the problem goes away.

WBR,
  Alexey