[Rcpp-devel] Efficient DataFrame access by row & column

Ken Williams Ken.Williams at windlogics.com
Wed Feb 20 00:26:48 CET 2013

I would love to use a reference, but I don't know how.  That's in fact the essence of my question. =)

Is there already some example code somewhere showing how to get reference to a DataFrame column without copying?  I must be just missing it.

 -Ken

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. Thank you.