[Rcpp-devel] how to create an Rcpp::List in a standalone C++ application?

Florian Oswald florian.oswald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 17:32:36 CET 2013

Ok I'll have a look at this (sometime). I saw your sparse matrix example,
so I'll try to do something similar? I think blitz is very good for
high-dimensional objects, particularly for doing tensor arithmethic. I can
write expressions that are very close to the mathematical object. Of course
 RcppArmadillo is much easier to use, so it's not an easy choice. I set
this up with blitz for now, not sure I'll stick to it in future projects.

maybe anybody else on the list get in touch re blitz++?

cheers
florian