[Rcpp-devel] linking fail when building examples of my local copy of Rcpp gallery (windows)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Apr 17 17:13:54 CEST 2013

On 17 April 2013 at 16:44, Robin Girard wrote:
| Salut list,
| I'm trying to become soon a (small) contributor to Rcpp Gallery

Yay. That's the spirit!

| and I would like to be able to visualize the result before pushing it.

So just run knitr over it.

| I'm on windows...

My condolences.

| I managed to install jeckyll and made it work (this http://bradleygrainger.com/2011/09/07/how-to-use-github-pages-on-windows.html helped me if other people want to do the same).

The rest of the post is a jekyll (no c there) question, and this is not a
jekyll list.

Simplify your approach, and just me (off-list) and .Rmd or .cpp file __in the
same style as the 50+ exisiting examples and working__ and I will take a
look.  I have no time to fix coding or design mistakes, so please make sure
it actually works.