[Rcpp-devel] Serialize with RProtoBuf and deserialize with C++?

SHEN Fei shenfei361 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 11:05:12 CEST 2012

Dear all,

I have been doing some serialization work with RProtoBuf and that's very
helpful and convenient.

My now question is, with the same .proto file, can i serialize some objects
in R into a file, and deserialize them back into Rcpp objects in C++?

I know with the help of RInside, i can creat a R session in C++ and do the
deserialization job, then convert them into C++.
But could i avoid using RInside? I mean using C++ to deserialize the file
that has been serialize by RProtoBuf directly.

Best regards and thank you all~

--
SHEN Fei