[Rcpp-devel] Custom package using Rcpp

Umesh Chitre umeshc at bsil.com
Wed Sep 12 16:14:24 CEST 2012

I have created a custom package with following steps:

1. Created a new package using Rcpp.package.skeleton(<pkg name>, module=TRUE)
2. Built using R CMD build
3. Loaded the pkg through the zip file created by build process

Now, when I try to invoke the rcpp_hello_world() method at R prompt, it throws an error.

Can someone let me know how do I use the above or use "yada" module that is part of the Rcpp_module.cpp file?

Thanks.

Disclaimer: The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is meant solely for intended recipients and access to the e-mail by anyone else is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient and/or have received this email in error, please be advised that any disclosure, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.