[Rcpp-devel] Eclipse/statet IDE integration

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Tue Sep 11 17:45:34 CEST 2012

On 09/11/2012 10:29 AM, Ian Fellows wrote:
> It sounds like you are actually stuck on step 2. Your statet R configuration is not set up. In External Tools, go to R Config and make sure that you have all your paths set up (e.g. R_HOME).
>
> This is not an Rcpp issue in particular.
>

> ian

That's weird.  I thought Step 2 went well ;o)  The hard copy of steps
that I was looking at was incomplete for Step 3; do web browsers not
wrap long lines?  Now, I have that complete description.
But, I guess I should go back to the beginning and start all over
again.  Thanks

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor