[Rcpp-devel] Eclipse/statet IDE integration

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Mon Sep 10 21:55:14 CEST 2012

On 04/09/2012 02:07 AM, Ian Fellows wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> So way back in the summer I figured out how to integrate Rcpp/RInside
> into Eclipses build system allowing for things like code completion /
> error checking work. I've been meaning to make some sort of public
> guide, but have not gotten around to it until today. I thought that some
> on the list might be interested...
>
> http://blog.fellstat.com/?p=170
>

> Best,
> Ian

Has anyone done this recently on GNU Linux.  I am stuck on
Step 5.  After filling in the boxes, the Run button is
grayed out and at the top I see the Error/warning:
The R Environment preferences of the Workspace are invalid.
I'm trying to install this on Eclipse Juno with StatET
from http://download.walware.de/eclipse-3.8  Any suggestions
will be appreciated.

Thanks!
--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor