[Rcpp-devel] pnorm/qnorm?

Rodney Sparapani rsparapa at mcw.edu
Fri Sep 7 17:51:32 CEST 2012

There must be something that I am totally missing with respect to
pnorm/qnorm.  Is there a more clever way to write
Rcpp::stats::qnorm_0(x, 1, 0) or Rcpp::stats::pnorm_0(x, 1, 0)?
Have I over-looked some docs for these?  I've been using Rcpp heavily
for the last month and really enjoying it!

--
Rodney Sparapani, PhD  Center for Patient Care and Outcomes Research
Sr. Biostatistician               http://www.mcw.edu/pcor