[Rcpp-devel] How to modifying the elements of a list in the global environment?

Christian Gunning xian at unm.edu
Sat Oct 20 12:11:29 CEST 2012

> What I would really do here is to create a simple struct or rather class that
> upon initialization creates the workspace and holds it.
>
> Doesn't fit as easily in the inline paradigm though.

Can one place object definitions in includes and then use them in the
body?  I'm rusty on inline -- I recall placing functions in includes,
but I don't recall doing this.  The inline docs are a little thin on
examples here.

-Christian
--
A man, a plan, a cat, a ham, a yak, a yam, a hat, a canal – Panama!