[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: Stack Overflow Question

Ricardo Silva rsilvabioinfo at usp.br
Thu Oct 11 00:28:10 CEST 2012

Dear Dirk,

Garret said that its too "localized", in his post of SO, what he means
with this? It can
be a problem of my code or it has to be a problem with the system I'm
running the program? I'm running this program in different machines
with ubuntu 12, and in all of them I've been observing this behavior,
do you think I can be missing some library?

Ricardo