[Rcpp-devel] Dispatching based on SEXPTYPE

Romain Francois romain at r-enthusiasts.com
Thu Nov 22 16:03:45 CET 2012

Le 22/11/12 15:48, JJ Allaire a écrit :
>     The name of the macro should in my view giev an idea that this is
>     meant for vectors, e.g. DISPATCH_VECTOR_METHOD or something
>

> +1
>
> I was actually asking whether we should include your RcppScript as an
> extra utility. Does that make sense?

Oh right. I did not understand that.

Perhaps it could be turkey'd up (happy thanksgiving to US people) with
some options.

I certainly would like the possibility to see the R code, as in source(
, echo = TRUE ), but I guess some changes would be needed to sourceCpp.

--
Romain Francois
Professional R Enthusiast

R Graph Gallery: http://gallery.r-enthusiasts.com