[Rcpp-devel] Fwd: latest incompatible changes for package developers?

baptiste auguie baptiste.auguie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 23:51:22 CET 2012

Hi Romain, Dirk, all,

Thanks for the quick replies. I think the list problem was due to a change
in my gmail address (from "googlemail"); still puzzling that I didn't get a
warning.

Hopefully someone can figure out why a function that returned an arma
matrix has now become a vector: I've posted a minimal package on dropbox,

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/352834/cda_1.2.1.tar.gz

with a test in inst/testing that used to return a 3x3 matrix (Euler
rotation), now a vector after the Rcpp update.

The lesson for me is that I should really get into a proper testing
framework. In the meantime, I'll be writing a few tests with Hadley's
testthat.

All the best,

baptiste