[Rcpp-devel] Matrix: column-major storage?

Ramon Diaz-Uriarte rdiaz02 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 21:27:35 CET 2012

Dear Dirk, Doug, and Romain,

Thanks a lot for your (very fast ---didn't even have time to have dinner
reason I was expecting row-major in C++ (but then, I was expecting nrow
and ncol to work as they did).

I'll play around with RcppArmadillo and RcppEigen, and also see if I can
easily adapt my algorithms to use column-major order efficiently.

Thanks again.

Best,

R.

--