[Rcpp-devel] What is the best way of handling default arguments.

Andrew Redd amredd at gmail.com
Thu May 24 20:34:20 CEST 2012

Rcpp List,

Is there a recommended way to handle default arguments for
constructors?  I have a class that I have created and exposed through
Rcpp Modules.   I now found that I need to expose a tuning parameter
and need to modify my constructors.   The standard way would be to
include just a default argument, but I didn't think that Rcpp could
handle default arguments in constructors.    Am I wrong?  Any
recommendations?

Thanks,
Andrew