[Rcpp-devel] devtools load_all() and modules

Hadley Wickham hadley at rice.edu
Tue Mar 20 18:22:31 CET 2012

> For usage beyond what we document and test, you're on your own.  If you want
> to explore usage with devtools and other means, go for it.
>
> But I will be unlikely to have time to work this out for you, unfortunately.

Let me flip this around on you - when you're developing a package that
uses Rcpp, could you outline your workflow?  After modifying your R
and C++ code, what sequence of steps do you take so that you can try
out the code in an R session?  It would be really useful to hear what
workflow that you (and others) find most helpful.

Hadley

http://had.co.nz/