[Rcpp-devel] rcpp overhead

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Mar 11 01:19:47 CET 2012

On 11 March 2012 at 01:05, Kaveh Vakili wrote:
| Hi Steve,
|
| Timing:
|
| i use:
|
| int start_s=clock();
| ..
| ..
| int stop_s=clock();
| cout << "time: " << (stop_s-start_s)/double(CLOCKS_PER_SEC)*1000 << endl;

Don't take this the wrong way, but we are not here to debug or rewrite your
code for you.

Read the list archive. There is a well-established posting standard of using
the CRAN packages inline (to prepare small, self-contained examples) and
rbenchmark (for timing and comparison).

You expect a free service here.  Allow us to expect you to at least conform
to the list standards before we spend our "copious free time" on your problem.

Thanks,  Dirk

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx