[Rcpp-devel] mzR and Rcpp - could not find function "errorOccured"

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Tue Jun 26 22:42:49 CEST 2012

Doesn't Rcpp 2.11 require 2.15.1, and the computers on which you had problems had 2.15?

Also, you don't say if you tried rebuilding your package, or if you just continued using the same binary. It is possible that since Rcpp API changed, the missing symbol is detected by the dynamic link loader and so aborts loading mzR. (Not sure why it would work on some platforms and not others -- maybe dynamic linking is more tolerant than on others.)

Davor