[Rcpp-devel] Warning: Class "C++Object" is defin ed (with package slot ‘Rcpp’) but n o metadata object fo und

Steffen Neumann sneumann at ipb-halle.de
Mon Jul 30 16:05:54 CEST 2012

Hi,

the likely culprit are XCMS and/or mzR. Alejandra has a function
that creates an xcmsSet(), which in turn uses mzR for I/O.

Here is Alejandra's rISA description:
https://github.com/ISA-tools/Risa/blob/devel/DESCRIPTION

and here are xcms and mzR (u:readonly, p:readonly):
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/xcms/DESCRIPTION
https://hedgehog.fhcrc.org/bioconductor/trunk/madman/Rpacks/mzR/DESCRIPTION

I still haven't grasped the R import/export/depends/NAMESPACE/...
universe, so I am unfortunately of no help here :-(
So I wouldn't be surprised if xcms/mzR are the culprits there.

Yours,
Steffen

--
IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE