[Rcpp-devel] Specify include path with Rcpp.plugin.maker

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jul 18 18:33:52 CEST 2012

On 18 July 2012 at 18:21, Vaclav Petras wrote:
| I used it just as an minimal working example. I'm sorry for confusion.
|
| I need it for _truly new libraries_ and same would apply also for my
| own library if i have some.
|
| As I see I didn't include to my previous email explicit sentence
| stating that I need really custom include path. So here it is.

As I said, you probably want autoconf / configure to automate the search for
headers and resulting configuration.

What is your use case?  Are you sure you don't want to build a package?  In
that case you'd modify src/Makevars and would not need the plugin which is
just used for smaller-scale use via inline.