[Rcpp-devel] Question regarding Rcpp/RcppArmadillo and Rcpp/sugar

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jul 17 15:12:35 CEST 2012

Venelin,

You actually managed to ask several unrelated questions in a single post. It
may be easier if you ask the separately.

As for your question on IDEs:  nobody has a fully reliable parser for C++
embedded in an IDE so I would not recommend taking the highlighting too
seriously.  And yes, as you, what matters is what g++ understands...  You may
have to read headers, sources and documentation yourself.  Personally, I
quite like QtCreator but do most of my coding in standard emacs...