[Rcpp-devel] help with an error on windows 7 64bits

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jul 11 04:50:55 CEST 2012

On 10 July 2012 at 22:34, Jiqiang Guo wrote:
| Thanks a lot.  Could you please elaborate a little more as I did not get
| some of
| what you mentioned below?

Please read (or google) the list archive with 'long long rcpp-devel' or some
other term. I explained it a few times over already.

Reinstalling Rcpp with the -std=c++11 option to g++ will give your local
installation 'long long', but reasons well beyond my reach CRAN will not do
so for the forseeable future.  We'll get there, eventually.