[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp-devel Digest, Vol 33, Issue 8

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Jul 8 13:44:29 CEST 2012

On 8 July 2012 at 04:22, Christian Gunning wrote:
| > On 7 July 2012 at 17:05, Joshua Wiley wrote:
| > | Thank you so much!  That worked and helped me understand why it was
| > | happening :)  The idea of pointers is new to me so I think I need to
| > | spend more time learning about that.
|
| There's a nice cheatsheet here that points out some gotchas and nice C++ idioms:
| http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/Rcpp/vignettes/Rcpp-quickref.pdf

It is indeed a nice cheat sheet, and we all owe you for the major
contributions to it :)

| Which is, incidentally, looking a little worse for the wear.
| Dirk, do you have any idea what happened to the formatting?  Give me a
| hint and I'll see if I can fix it at some point...

No, I think when highlight changed a little in the winter it all "broke".
Maybe we should try off-line to fix, or start by being more conservative and
simply using 1-col layout and more forced pagebreak.

Contributions to the cheatsheet (and other docs) are encouraged!