[Rcpp-devel] Rcpp Lists and memory corruption (resend)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Wed Jul 4 02:11:08 CEST 2012

On 3 July 2012 at 15:47, Ilya Esteban wrote:
| Just wanted to confirm that my code returning a list containing wrapped
| primitives appears to work correctly now. Sorry for the delayed reply -- I am
| not a SVN user, so I had to wait for the official release before validating.

Thanks for reporting back.

For what it is worth, you can get the development sources from R-Forge even
without touching SVN by a) either installing the tar.gz by hand (useful if
you want to keep the sources) or b) by running install.packages() pointing to
r-forge as the source as explained in the corresponding R-Forge page.