[Rcpp-devel] cxxfunction -- extra argument to g++

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Tue Jan 24 22:39:31 CET 2012

On 24 January 2012 at 16:27, Whit Armstrong wrote:
| yes, unless I add
|
| #include <armadillo>
|
| Then it blows up.
|
| The problem is in my real function I include a header, which includes armadillo.
|
| So, unless I go deleting all the refs to #include <armadillo>, I think
| it will continue to blow up...  (with the current released version).
|
| Anyway, I'll just wait for the next release.

I give up now. I told you three emails ago that it is either a one char fix,
or an update to SVN. Is that really so hard?

As for mucking with the headers: that requires care because of forward
declarations for as and wrap and all the like but if you had it working
before ....

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx