[Rcpp-devel] Internals: how does DataFrame get initialized?

Davor Cubranic cubranic at stat.ubc.ca
Wed Feb 29 15:24:40 CET 2012

On Wed, 29 Feb 2012, Darren Cook wrote:

> Thanks. (your URL didn't give me permission, but I found it on my
> machine in /usr/local/lib/R/site-library/Rcpp/include/Rcpp )

There is no permission check, the URL was missing a few characters
at the end. My bad, here is the correct one:

https://r-forge.r-project.org/scm/viewvc.php/pkg/Rcpp/?root=rcpp

You'll find Robject.cpp in the "src" subdirectory.

> DottedPair derives from RObject, but adds, er, functions. (Which Rcpp
> functionality is this adding? Why are these functions in their own class
> and not in RObject?)

DottedPair.cpp adds methods. And as far as I can see, everything in
DottedPair.h is within the DottedPair class's curly braces. Which
functions do you mean should be in RObject?

Davor