[Rcpp-devel] Enough (Was: RInside on windows)

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sun Feb 19 19:30:06 CET 2012

Pascal,

May I suggest that this discussion be moved off-list?

Your questions have nothing to do with Rcpp or RInside. They solely related
to using Rtools etc on Windows, and that is covered elsewhere.

Please do come back when you have it figured out.  There are plenty of
manuals that cover "how do I compile a C/C++ function for R" including with
support Windows issues.  You may want to start with the 'Writing R
Extensions' manual.

Thanks,  Dirk

dark to read." -- Groucho Marx